Sunday, March 15, 2015

Reveal Day- Let's Scrap

It is another reveal at Let's Scrap this month with another fabulous sketch!!!  Now I decided to just go with a one page, which is the great thing about Let's Scrap, you can use a double or single page layout as long as we can see some part of the sketch.

I took the middle part of the sketch because I thought it worked the best with the pictures I had.  To understand my crazy family, you just have to know that my hubby, his brother, and all our nephews are really into WWE wrestling and have come up with their own "wrestlers" known as the "Scrawnies" and our Superhero twin brothers have come to save the day!!!  Obviously I get lots of photo opportunities with this crazy bunch ;)

 
Come join along with the challenge, we have a great prize from Papercraftingworld.com!!!
 

5 comments:

  1. That looks like a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the inspiration you took from the sketch. You really made this your own. It is such a fun layout and the photos are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos...love the biggies and littles...so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the casual title work to along the fun photos! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun is this! Love that you took the center of the sketch out for your page and love the Scrawnies vs Superheros. Made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete