Friday, February 19, 2016

Back with Sketches in Thyme #185

Hey guys... sorry I have been MIA for a while... had to deal with an unexpected gall bladder surgery and 3 1/2 day hospital stay.  I am finally back to full speed ahead and couldn't be happier!!

Today I have a fabulous sketch from Sketches In Thyme by Brenda Ragsdale, she always has such fabulous sketches!!  She did a double page, but I went with a single page just because I didn't have enough pics to cover a 2 page layout.





We took these pictures last spring on road trip to Auburn to see the gymnastics sectional meet before the National Championships.  It was such a beautiful day, I love when we are able to just up and hit the road!!

You have till the end of the month to use this or any of the other sketches for a chance at a fabulous prize!!

No comments:

Post a Comment