Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Let's Scrap Sketches



Can you believe we are already in the middle of March - this year is flying by!!
We have a fabulous sketch over at Let's Scrap Sketches starting today and it is appropriate seeing as all I have had in my area is rain the past few days.

Even though my pictures have nothing to do with rain, they worked great with the sketch - a little back story - every year we try to send out photo cards at Christmas.  This year while at the beach for Thanksgiving we happened upon these fabulous outfits and I knew that we could have EPIC christmas cards with them.  It is a good thing my sweet in-laws like to play along with our schemes - LOL

Be sure to check out all the other fabulous layouts and get yours entered for a chance at a fabulous prize!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your photos - Christmas on the beach! Great take on the sketch! Blessings, from your Let's Scrap sister, Jamie

    ReplyDelete